This image is created by suspending transluscent aeroplanes from the ceiling and pointing a light projector at them. I like this take on creating a 'shadow', instead of using solid objects he uses colour. This is a lot different to the other shadow images I've been looking at so far. I like how colourful and bright this image is as opposed to just a plain shadow.
This is another piece by Rashad Alakbarov. It's made using clear plastic bottles and a light source. I like how this piece is a mixture of shadows and light. The bottles cast a shadow on the wall, but as they are translucent they also allow some light through. This means the shadow isn't a solid shape, and the tone each bottle creates on the wall varies, giving a slight shaded effect to the face. I like the way that this image doesn't appear to be just a flat shadow, the different tones give it a slightly more realistic shape.


No comments:
Post a Comment