Tuesday, 16th October



Today I started looking into the idea of movement and the way objects move in a space.  I took this photo at a festival, it's of a crowd with their hands up.  I like how the photo blurred and showed the position of each person's hand as it moved.  It captures the speed of the movement and the space their hands moved through. 

















The first photo is the original one, I edited the colour of the second photo and in the third I used a glowing edges filter in Photoshop to give it that effect.  The third photo just shows the line created by the movement of the crowd's arms and hands in the space without showing the rest of the picture, which makes it stand out a lot more.



I used the same filter on this photo I took at a rugby match.  I like how it picked out the main areas of movement; the players and the crowd, and  minimal details of the pitch, so the eye focuses mainly on the movement in the photo.  I like how it no longer looks like a rugby match , it looks more like a video game or an animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment