Animation: Monday

On Monday we got our brief and started coming up with ideas for our animations.  We were given the line 'I opened the door and...' as a starting point for our story line.  

I came up with my idea of a character who hears a noise outside, opens the door and is knocked over by a crowd of little monsters who run into the room.  At the end I decided that the biggest monster would step in and squash the main character, and then the smallest monster will hop over the flattened character to finish the video.

I drew my story board and decided that the film will start with the character reading the newspaper.  He hears a noise outside he goes to look out of the window but doesn't see anything.  The doorbell rings so he walks over and opens the door.  He looks outside but there's nothing there.  The monsters come out of nowhere and rush into the room, knocking him over.  The biggest monster appears and steps on the main character, flattening him.  The smallest monster, which looks like a bird, appears at the door and hops over the main character.  I thought this would be a good way to finish the video so that it doesn't just end suddenly. 

 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment